Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Day Will Come Again

In class XIIth after a measly score '5' in the first term Physics(terrible teacher!!), I was deeply saddened and depressed. And the little kiddo set out.
And as always this poem i wrote, channeled my emotions out of the crisis!


This is my life, this is not my day.
When too high to trod, the paths do lay
When I lie here, with my spirits too low
When I didn't like it, but was forced to bow
When I want this saga, this story to end
When no-one's sympathy is offered to lend
I think it not still try in vain
My Day May Come Again..

The heart sinks, it fears the tale sordid
I did it not-lies the coward tongue, timid
When eyes do close with water of plight
When lips roll in with utmost might
When slowly the sparkling pearls roll down
When your own stars stare at you and frown
I think it not still try in vain
My Day Would Come Again.

This rocky path i walk alone
a thousand walks waiting, yet thousand gone
I tried to be what i wanted to be
Looking back failures is all i see
The needles of failure at my soul do poke
The thought of sleep when no one woke
When those burnt luck hands beat thy chest
I try it not I try my best
I think it not still try in vain
My Day Should Come Again.

The sun of hope rises again
The heart jumps up and tries a bargain
But the friends are lost, the goal is far
Even intution struggles in this intutuional war
I'd try again, I'd try I'd fail
Yet try again, try not to fail
A dedicated try, a better one
Would make the mountain, valley none
I think it not, still try in vain
My Day Should Come Again..

Everyday when darkness descends
It is night, not life's end.
But you know for sure, will end the night
The Dawn ahead will bring new light
Yes i believe, I like to believe
MY DAY WILL COME AGAIN...

No comments: